3/08/2005

Brief Intro

Well...hello everyone. This is my very first blog, and after seeing so many other great knitting blogs, I thought I would give it a try.

A little about me. I'm Australian,married and live in the U.S. I've been away from the island for a almost 5 years now, and have only returned once for a visit. As much as I would love to go home all the time, it is way too expensive and such a long journey. And in this day and age of heightened security (I have no problem with this by the way) I doubt I would be able to get my knitting on the plane. But imagine, all that time to knit and create - wouldn't that be great?

I like to do a lot of things: read, watch t.v., knit, scrapbook and spend time with friends and family. I seem to go through phases with my crafts - knitting being my #1 craft at the moment. I seriously doubt, after getting back into it after learning the basics as a child, that it will move from that spot anytime soon.

Hopefully I will be able to post a picture soon. We recently moved so all we have is dial-up for now. The cable internet is coming soon so I will post photos then. Until then...catch you later.

No comments: