3/17/2005

Project Update

I feel like I've done quite a bit of knitting over the last couple of days. The sweater for my niece (see last post) is coming along. I've finished the front and just have to do the neckline and sleeves. This pattern calls for the sleeves to be knit from picked up stitches from front and back. I hope I can pull it off! I finished blocking the sweater pieces for my other niece and just have to brave putting it together.

I even re-started my clapotis this afternoon and am onto my second repeat of rows 1-12 of section two. I was a little worried about the little holes from the yarn overs, but after reading a thread on a Knitty.com I feel much better since someone explained that it will work out in the end.

I thought I would be able to get some photos up on the page today, but things don't seem to be working in my favor. After putting the software on my computer so I could upload my photos, I discovered that my mini USB cord to connect my camera to the computer is MIA!!!!!!!!! I thought I had it in my camera bag with the rest of my stuff, which we carried in the car for our move from FL to VA. But either I'm going senile or it got packed, and since our packers were a little trippy with their packing (linens in the with my husband's computer equipment), I'm not likely to find it any time soon. So I'm just going to buy a new one. I'm heading into town tomorrow probably to see if Circuit City or Best Buy have one. I really want to get photos up so this blog isn't just a chunk of writing.

No comments: