3/16/2005

Working up a Sweat-er!

I am working on a sweater for one of my nieces. It is made from Bernat's Softee Chunky, which is wonderfully soft. It also works up pretty quickly. I've made the back and am about half way through the front. You can find the pattern at http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=1051, but you have to be a member to view it (free membership). Here is a photo:



The front...almost done.

I got the yarn for this sweater at Wal-Mart for between $2-3 for a 100g ball. It could have even been less than that. It was a spur of the moment purchase - I was there buying other stuff not even knitting related! I guess that is the power of knitting!!

Once I get the software on my computer and figure out a little bit more how to do this blogging stuff I will post some pictures.

3 comments:

Arielle said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see your sweater!

Arielle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

I enjoyed reading your blog (love the title!) and have added you to my Bloglines. :)