4/17/2005

Can't believe it!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated this blog. I guess nothing much was going on, knitting wise anyway. I started my new job last week (at The Disney Store) so I've been kind of tired by the time I get home. I have been doing a little knitting - a scarf for my mum. It get colds where she lives in Albany, Western Australia, so I figured she could use it. It's a little slow going right now and I don't know if I will get it done in time for Mother's Day.

I have to put Hello back up so I can post photos to my blog. My DH freaked out that I dare download anything onto the laptop, so I told him to take it off for the time being and then put it back on HIMSELF! I don't know how that will make a difference, but I just didn't want the hassle.

The poncho I was making for my friend's little girl stalled. I really wanted to make her something for her birthday, but the color of the yarn I got started to get to me and I didn't really like it, which is a bummer since I took forever to pick it out. I will finish it though and then decide what to do with it.

No comments: