4/03/2005

New Look

I decided to change the template of my blog. I guess I was just getting tired of the other one I had picked out. Now, I realise I have picked the same template that appears for another blog I have in my fave blog list (Knot Again), but oh well. Each blog is different and special in their own way.

I'm still trying to get over my cold and haven't been sleeping well - but the end in near. I'm pretty sure it's just about over and done with. The time change for daylight savings has also put me off a bit. Sure, it's only an hour ahead, and yet for some reason these small time changes mess me up, while I can fly to Australia and move forward a whole day and be perfectly fine!

On the knitting front: I am back to not being able to post photos for a bit until my DH can put the Hello program back on my computer, so you'll just have to take my word for it that I'm almost done with one sleeve of my Kyoto. I'm going to try and do quite a bit of knitting next week since I start work the week after next.

No comments: