4/08/2005

Yeah, it's the weekend!

Well I'm finally over my cold...mostly. The annoying cough that was keeping me up at night has pretty much gone, which is nice. Sleep is nice! I'm back to my normal sleeping pattern, even though I'm still staying up a little later due to the one hour time change.

On the knitting front, things have been pretty quiet. I've been doing a little bit, but since I was sick, it had dropped off a little bit. I'm back to working on my Kyoto. I just started the second sleeve, which is coming along nicely. All that is left after this is the sash and collar, and finishing of course!

I have been trying to catch up on some reading, which I had let slip since taking up knitting. I am reading "A Map of the World" and have just started a book about women being admitted to VMI. I'm going to be doing a lot of reading and a lot less knitting come fall. I found out the other day that I got accepted to the University of Mary Washington in nearby Fredericksburg (www.umw.edu).

No comments: