5/08/2005

Just bead-it!


UPDATEYeah! I finished those stitch markers. I did start on them a couple of days ago and just had to finish them off by attaching the split rings etc. I think they turned out pretty good for my first attempt. But let me just say this - it's not as easy as one might think to make stitch markers! Once I send them out I'll post a pic.

I still have not finished my stitch markers for the secret bead-it pal. I've still got a little bit of time before they have to be sent out, one day, and they are mostly done. I just have to do the finishing touches and get them organized to send.

The reason I haven't had time to scratch myself is that I've been working so much this week. The only day off I've had was Monday. I was called in on Wed and Fri to cover someone. So that made it so I worked Tues-Sun. At least next week I can take a bit of a break since my schedule is so light.

Sadly, I also haven't done any knitting since Tuesday evening!!!! Sometimes I'm just so tired when I get home that I can't bring myself to pick up the needles - AS MUCH AS I WANT TO. So my poor little shrug is barely going.

No comments: