5/13/2005

No Knitting

While I don't have any knitting content, I did something today that falls into my other obsession - BOOKS! I went to Borders in town and it has been ages since I took a look inside. Now I know why...I walked out with three books and a magazine (about books!). I didn't intend to buy anything, but oh well. I now have some interesting reading material (none knitting related).

As for knitting, if anyone reads this blog (and I'm starting to wonder...and yet I still continue to post), you will see that I ripped out my shrug and don't really have any stuff going on. I do have to finish my Kyoto, but I'm not feeling it right now. I think I'm going to start a new project tomorrow - a scarf from the book Scarf Style. I'm also thinking of splurging on some Colinette Giotto for a different shrug from the latest issue of IK, but since I just dropped $60 on books I might have to put that on the backburner.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I read your blog! You're on my Bloglines. :)