6/08/2005

Goodies

I found a nice surprise in my mailbox the other day...stitch markers from Cara, the organizer of Bead-It 1 & 2. See, for whatever reason, I didn't receive my stitch markers from my first bead-it pal (so if you're out there and you sent them, please know I just didn't get them)...and she sent me some to make up for it. If you've read my previous blogs you'll also see that Amy from Amyville sent me some of her wonderful stitch markers too...so I got lucky!

Here are the wonderful stitch markers from Cara:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I signed up for Bead-It 2 even though the first one didn't go so great for me. But I'm not upset about it. I figure that whoever my pal was had some unexpected issues in life and I'm not one to bitch someone out without knowing the facts. And I'm not the kind of person to let one small mishap stop me from enjoying myself with other swaps and stuff. So I have my stitch markers ready to send out for Bead-It 2 and I'm still getting my act together for my SP5 pal.

No comments: