8/09/2005

Not much going on

Life has been pretty boring here. I decided to do some stash busting and use some of the Bernat Handicrafter Cotton I bought a long time ago - not sure why I got it actually. Anyway, I'm going to make some scrubbies for the 2005 Scrubbie project. My first one is coming along nicely.

I ordered my Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece from BoPeeps Wool shop, but I'm not sure if I should cancel it. I emailed them to see when my stuff shipped only to be told that it will take 2-4 weeks!!! I got it for $6.90 a skein, which was the cheapest I found it, but I want to be able to start my Wave Skirt soon. I might see if I can find it at my not-so-local LYS - if I can find the LYS, that is.

I also joined another secret swap - this time the Scarf Me (see sidebar)! I guess I'm just addicted to these things and every one I've joined so far has gone great, not one drop out or disappointment.

On another note, I signed up to become an Avon rep. On top of work (very, very part-time) and school (full-time), I don't have a lot of time, but would like to make a some money since every little bit helps. Once I get my website started up I will put a little button link on my sidebar. But you know what, I'm of the mind that if people want to order something, great! If not, that's fine too. I figured though that since I have a blog and people read it, I might as well go ahead and use it to my advantage.

Well that's it for me right now. I think I'm going to have an early night.

No comments: