9/03/2005

Secret Pal

Sorry it's taken me so long, but here is the post about my SP...finally. I got a couple of emails from my SP on Monday 29th. She is none other than Blossom. And she has a sense of humor. The first link she sent me to her blog was bogus! I really appreciated and loved everything she sent me. I have to yet to start a pair of socks, but I will, probably when I'm on break from school. I am going to keep reading her blog. She is a great knitter and has great taste (just look at some of the patterns she has posted about).

Anyway, I was the gifter to Liz over at Knitting from Outer Space. I think she liked everything I sent. I even sent her some of my precious Vegemite. Considering I have to order it online, I rarely give it away. Anyway, I don't think she'll like it, but she's brave enough to try it seems. Good luck with that Liz.

3 comments:

Dani said...

I LOVE Blossom :) Glad you were paired up with such a great blogger! Hope all is well :)

Zardra said...

Everything you sent was great! ... although I reserve judgement on the vegemite. *grin*

Anonymous said...

scarf me baby!!!! Secret scarf pal here!!! I am watching you...but in a good way!! LOl!