12/26/2005

How old will I be? Competition

I've seen so many other blogs that have little competitions, and since I've determined that I haven't mentioned it here on the blog and I haven't filled that info in on my profile, I'm going to have my first little competition!

Question: How old will I be this Thursday (the 29th)?

You can use the comments section to guess, and if more than one person guesses right I'll put their names in a hat and draw out a name (seen it done on other blogs). I'm not sure what the prize will be yet, but it will be yarn. I do have a little stash. Closing date for guesses is Thursday, December 29th.

8 comments:

rincaro said...

Hmmm... I read back some and I just can't tell. But you look very young in your pictures. So I'll guess 24.

Happy Birthday!

adrienne said...

Hmmm, you said that your friends have little children, so maybe like 28? I hope you're having a nice Christmas, and have a happy birthday :)

Zonda said...

I'd say..hmmm 26...(I'm so not good with ages..but I tried)

Happy Early Birthday

Laura said...

I'm guessing 28. (I have my reasons, but I'm not explaining them here because I'm sneaky.)

amylovie said...

I'll guess 30.

mamma said...

I'm guessing 23. You just look so young in your picture. If I'm waaaaay off, don't think I'm an idiot just feel flattered.

Kim said...

I'm going to guess 29 because your bday is the 29th (you look much younger than 29 but that's what I'm going with.)

Ruth said...

darn!!! i was going to vote for 28 also (i just recently turned 28 myself =P)... but others beat me to it. hummph. so how about 27? =)