5/06/2006

As promised

Here are the photos of the socks I got from my Sockapalooza pal, Nancy. Along with the socks she sent a cute little bag and some Texas cascarones, which I had to look up on the internet because I didn't know what they were or what you were supposed to do with them!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lying on the couch taking a break - I have worn them twice since getting them.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They fit really well and this yarn is really nice and soft, not scratchy.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another view showing up Nancy's good work. This is the second pair of socks she's ever knit!

2 comments:

wendy g said...

Beautiful socks! Your pal did a great job.

Nancy N. said...

So glad you got the socks! Can't tell you what fun it was to see them posted to your blog ... and to know that they fit! Your sock pal, Nancy