7/14/2006

Day Off #3

Well, this was my last day off in a row of 3. I have a shift at work both tomorrow and Sunday. And although I will have more days off in the future, I rarely get so many in a row! So what did today bring for me?

I didn't get up until almost 10 a.m. and didn't bother to shower until almost 1 p.m. I did some knitting, working on both my Picovoli and a new project - Greened Eyed Grrls' Road Trip Socks. I have a bunch of sock yarn in my stash that I want to use. For these I'm using Knit Picks Sock Memories in Gladiolus and I'm loving the color. I would post a link, but it seems they don't sell it in this colorway anymore.

I also set out my stuff for another crafty project. I bought this piggy bank (or Dream Pig, as the company calls it) quite a while ago and never got around to decorating it. Since coming back from my European trip, I've realized that at heart, I'm a traveller. Of course, this costs money, so this is going to be my Travel Bank. I'm going to deposit all my change and stuff inside. I will post a pic once I'm done with it.

No comments: