7/31/2006

Knitting, KALs, and more

I have joined a couple of KALs in the last few days. Since I have started all ready, it was pretty easy for me to join the Tivoli/Picovoli KAL. Similarly, I have the yarn all ready, so I thought I'd join the Knucks KAL. And, finally, I've joined the French Market Bag KAL. If you haven't noticed, I tend to join KALs in groups - it's never just one for me! Although this KAL is over, check out these FMBs for inspiration.

What else is going on? Miserably, I've only joined two little squares together on my DB Garter-Stitch blanket. No more procrastination though - it needs to be finished by Friday so I can have it all ready to go for the baby shower on Sunday.

I've also decided to host my own swap. Check out the knitted purse/bag swap here. Only one person has signed up so far, so please help my poor little swap. Sign-ups close August 15th.

It's also time for a new column over at my other blog Aussie Girl U.S.A., so go and check it out (please, pretty please!)

No comments: