8/04/2006

Etsy

Okay, so I'm going with Westerly Whimsies (the name of this blog) which was suggested by Strikanfall. This name never even occurred (two r's?) to me so thanks for the suggestion!

Well...I've decided I am going to open an Etsy shop selling handmade crafty things - knitty and not. But before I do that I need to settle on a name and that's why I'm asking for your help. Below are the names I have come up with. To vote for your favorite, just leave a comment. All of them are nicknames I had as a child and growing up - I have a favorite, but wanted some input.

1. Peewee
2. Becky Sue
3. Sweet Pea
4. Little one

5 comments:

bekka said...

hmmmm, my favs are becky sue and sweet pea. what about sweet becky sue?

Kathy said...

I like Sweet Pea.

Me said...

why don't you call it Westerly Whimsies? I really like that name!

Nell said...

I like Sweet Pea too.

Sarah said...

I think Westerly Whimsies was a good choice. But you had such cute nicknames, I hope they can find new life as product names or something. Good luck with your shop!