8/17/2006

It's A Wristlet World

When I got home from work today there was a package waiting for me from Bekka. She was my partner for Kelli's It's A Wristlet World swap. Look at what she sent me!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This box contains my wristlet (close-up photos below), this, 2 balls of Sugar n' Cream yarn in colors Swimming Pool (I just bought a ball of this yesterday!) and Neptune Ombre, three small spools of ribbon, a pack of playing cards, Nancy Drew's Guide to LIfe, some smelly soaps (nice!), a cute notebook, one tube of white sugar & mango lip gloss, mandarin orange lip balm, and three balls of Artful Yarns Cinema, oh! and some cute ladybug magnetic page clips (which will come in handy since I'm an avid reader). So, THANKS SO MUCH Bekka.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm going to use this as my little toiletry bag that I carry in my every-day bag.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A closer look at the lining - cowgirls!

No comments: