10/13/2006

I am knitting!

I have been trying to squeeze in some knitting here and there over the past week or two, but it's not easy! I have started, very late into the month, my first sock for Socktoctoberfest. Here it is:


(Click on photo for pattern)

I also finished my scarf for the ISE exchange. I just have to pick up one small thing and I will be able to box everything up and send it on it's way.


Here it is blocking just to uncurl the sides. I will post specs in my gallery later. It's not as bright as the photo shows, I just wanted to get a close up of the pattern. I followed a generic stitch pattern from Vogue Stitchionary Vol. 1.

2 comments:

bekka said...

mmmmmmmmm. lacey sock. can't wait to see when it's done.

Polly said...

This will sound bad, which I dont mean, but it always looks so quaint when I see someone knitting socks on DPNs (I think it's just jealousy because I was never good at them)