10/15/2006

ISE

I'm a bit behind in my blogging, but late in the week I received my ISE package. Inside was the most beautiful scarf and fingerless gloves (a nice bonus!) plus some other goodies. My pal was Lori of From the Wool Room.



The goods: a lovely cabled scarf and fingerless gloves (close-ups below); 2 skeins of Wildfoote Luxury Sock Yarn (spun by Brown Sheep Company) in color ELDERBERRY; a lovely postcard from Alaska; and some lovely mango body butter. I've actually never tried this kind of product before so I'm looking forward to it. Of course, I'm going to walk around smelling like a giant piece of fruit, but I love the mango scent!



Scarf close-up.





Fingerless gloves close-ups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful scarf and wonderful package. Enjoy!

I'm sure hoping that your 1st SockretPal package will arrive tomorrow. : )

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Your Sockret Pal

bekka said...

how nice! lovely and blue. lucky you!