10/04/2006

Knitflix Goodies

My last few posts have been pretty heavy on words and not really on photos. I have been knitting, but when I tried to take a pick of the scarf I'm making for the ISE, it wouldn't come out right. Anyway, the reason for this post - I got my Knitflix package from my pal Olga.



She sent me one of my favorite movies, the second Bridget Jone's Diary. I have the first one and have seen the second one, but didn't actually own it. Also there were some yummy goodies, both edible and not. She sent me two (yes, two!) skeins of Lorna's Laces Shephard Sock yarn in Sand Ridge. I think these are destined to become my first pair of two-up socks (maybe!) and some yummy Cadbury and other chocolatey goodies. Oh, and I almost forgot the cute little zippered pouch with that lovely pink lining. I'm not sure if she made it herself, but it's very cute and will come in handy. The fabric is black animal stripe-like and I love it!

1 comment:

Olga said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked it. I did make that pouch myself, but since I hustled the package together at the last minute to get to the post office on time, I forgot to put in a note card! Doh. Anyway, I'll post the tutorial link on my blog for making the pouch; it was fun and not too difficult. Enjoy your treats!