10/03/2006

Socktoberfest!

Yeah! The fun has started. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go here.

I'm participating in SP9 and Sockret Pal exchanges and both questionnaires for these ask for feet/sock measurements. I've been pretty lazy about doing this, but mostly it's because I had no idea which measurements were really important. So, Lollygirl from the above link has posted the picture below on her blog because another knitter is doing research for a book. I'm borrowing it and putting it here for anyone who's interested and partly just for myself.


My measurements:
A. approximately 9 inches
B. 8 inches
C. 7 1/4 inches
D. approximately 12 inches

Oh! I also joined this KAL as well.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Welcome to the My First Toe Ups KAL! I look forward to getting to know you as we go through this 'knitting adventure' together!

Polly said...

You busy busy knitter. /hostessnic

bekka said...

all i need to know about is ANOTHER KAL. but toe ups! i've so wanted to learn that. hmmm. to join or not to?

Anonymous said...

YAY! Thanks for the measurments!

Your 1st package will be in the mail tomorrow. Keep an eye on your mail delivery person!

Your Sockret Pal