11/30/2006

New Furniture

My only major purchase over the crazy Thanksgiving shopping weekend was this sewing table/cabinet. It was onsale at Jo-Ann's and since I needed something like this I decided to go ahead and get it. I also put it together myself!


Closed with one flap extended.



Open with one flap extended.



Full of stuff. There is still room for more stuff, but I have to go to work this evening so I don't have time to do any more with it.

DH is going to come home from work and wonder what on earth this thing is in our little dining area. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a wonderful new sewing table and cabinet. Congrats!

I'm thinking you might have a package to enjoy with surprises in it tomorrow! : )

Your Sockret Pal

Polly said...

WOW I think I might have to pick up one of those. That looks great.

bekka said...

awesome. i'm sooooo envious. i sewed last night at my sewing table, which is made/meant for seing machines. but there's a cabinet/door i must open to fit my legs/torso under the proper area. the darned door bangs and bangs into the table i have sitting to my right, and it's so annoying! all of this to say i complain a lot, and that i'm wishing i had something as lovely as that to work with. oh, and i'm mailing my purse to zonda this afternoon! so we're all set. you can mark us off your list.