11/22/2006

Yarn & Projects

I have posted a finished project to my gallery. It's the purse I made for my purse swap partner.

I also have a yarn purchase. This actually came quite a while ago, but I haven't had the chance to take a photo.


There are 3 skeins each of Elann Highland Wool to make Danica. There are also 3 skeins each of Elann's Espirit in colors: Licorice Allsorts (I bought this because this is my dad's favorite candy), Rose Motif and Caribbean Surf. I'm thinking of socks for this yarn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely yarn !!

I've almost got your Knit Mit Swap package ready to go !! I found some lovely yarn that fits the bill and an working on a bag and some goodies !!

I really like your knitted purse swap, and wish I had gotten in on it !!

~Your KMSP

Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened to the books that you wanted? When I click your Amazon Wishlist link, it takes me to my own Amazon wishlist! : 0

Be watching for your second Sockret Pal package to be arriving soon!

I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season...

Your Sockret Pal