12/28/2006

The "6 weird things about me"

I was tagged by Loribird to do this "6 weird things about me" that seems to be making the rounds on the blogs these days (except I must be blind because I haven't really seen it!) And for the record, I'm pretty sure I could list more than six weird things about me.

Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

I am going to tag Kelli of AfricanKelli; Bekka; Rachele, and Vera. I know it's not six, and if any of you have done this or don't want to, that's fine.

1. I have an odd sensitivity to wood, like wooden spoons and wooden knitting needles. I get goosebumps (one word, two words? too lazy to look it up right now) when I have to wash or dry a wooden spoon - so I don't do it! I also don't like it when people rub their chopsticks together. I have to grit my teeth really bad.

2. I like pickles...by themselves. I won't have pickles on a burger or sandwich, but I will eat the pickle on the side after I've eaten the sandwich. Now they all end up in the same state and place, but for some reason (to me) it ruins the taste of everything else on the sandwich.

3. I come from Australia, a continent/country surrounded by water, but I don't really like the ocean. I will go into the water to my knees and that's about it.

4. I always wear socks - to bed, around the house. My feet are almost always cold.

5. I can't sleep with the t.v on and any little noise bothers me now. It won't wake me up, but I can't get to sleep unless it's really quiet which is why I use earplugs just about every night.

6. I get on these loops with food. If I feel like something I will eat a lot of it over and over again until I move on to the next thing I "feel like" eating. This drives my husband mad!

2 comments:

bekka said...

ah! tagged again! i think i did it a while back. lemme check and if i did not, then i'll play for sure. i mean, there are only so many weird things about myself i can reveal, right?

Anonymous said...

I just now saw the tag! I'll post mine later this week--I just got back to Japan and I am sooo jetlagged!

We have #4 and #5 in common, so I don't think you're weird at all ;-)

Good luck with the destashing--I am going to try something similar!