12/15/2006

Yarn Dye Heaven

As promised, here is evidence of my goodies from SP9 pal, Mary.


A book, The Dyer's Companion; a sleeve of info about dyeing with Jacquard Dyes; 4 skeins of Knitpicks bare yarn; starter kit of Jacquard Dyes from Knitpicks. Yeah!



A close-up of the dyes.

Now that I'm done with exams and classes for about a month I have some time to knit and dye yarn. I'm really looking forward to it. I have a couple of Christmas gifts to knit up and then I'm going to work on socks.

3 comments:

Mary Carmen said...

Hi Becky!

So glad you liked everything. Glad to hear your exams went well.

It was fun spoiling you!
Mary

Polly said...

This is my dream SP gift!

loribird said...

Whoohoo! You'll have so much fun learning to dye...

I tagged you for a meme - check my blog for details, and answer when you get a chance...