1/02/2007

Day 2 of 2007

Does everyone else have the same problem with writing '07' on everything? Lucky for me, I didn't take any checks as payment yesterday at work. Speaking of work, that is where the title for my last post came. I work at the Disney Store (for a few more days anyway) and I hear "to infinity & beyond" more often than I'd like from Mr. Buzz Lightyear [we have toys that talk when you push a button, and he's one of them.]

Polly posted a comment about why I would like to go to Finland. Well...I have a penpal there who I've been writing to since I was 15 (and I am now 29.) I just haven't had the chance to go yet and she has finally set a wedding date for this year so I'm going to meet her and attend her wedding.

As for knitting - I am working on my Sockret Pal's socks (so no photos) and this is my last knitting for someone else for a while. I have some projects I want to finish up and some socks to knit. I definitely have socks to knit since I signed up for (and now paid for) my Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Club. So on top of the bunch of Lorna's Laces I bought late last year, I will have enough sock yarn for a while. This is good considering I quit my job so I could do the internship and won't have any income for my yarn obsession.

1 comment:

bekka said...

thanks for the reminder! i need to get crakin on my sockret pal's socks. i'd love to visit finland and i worte two or three checks yesterday and didn't falter with writing 07! i'm ready for it. i think.