3/20/2007

LMKG Chevron Scarf

I originally intended to make the Chevron Scarf from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts for my ISE (international scarf exchange) pal. It was taking too long and I wasn't really liking it...so I frogged it. Now, having visited Good to be Girl's blog, which directed me to this Flickr group and now I'm re-inspired. I have some nice sock yarn to use from my stash, so it would be a good stash-busting project. Since so many people seem to be knitting it, I'm going to start a KAL. I haven't found one on the web yet, but if one all ready exists - let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Chevron Scarf is very pretty. Good Luck with your knit along plans.

BTW, I hope you are having a wonderful Spring and you should be expecting a box soon. : )

Your Sockret Pal

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I hope you are feeling better and I hope that the blue socks fit.

Have a great week!

Shelly