3/28/2007

Sockret Pal

I got my last parcel from my Sockret Pal last week. I've been sick so I haven't had a chance to blog about it until now. But anyway, my wonderful pal was Shelly. This last package was just what I needed to cheer me up. Look at all the goodies!



In the box:
2 photo frames
1 pair of embroidery scissors
1 set of crochet needles
1 pair of handknit socks
3 skeins of sock yarn



One skein of Opal sock yarn in Magic (I think this is the colorway); 1 skein of yarn from Jitterbug in Blue Parrot; and 1 skein of Mountain Colors hand-painted yarn in Firestorm.



The lovely socks. They fit perfectly! Thanks, Shelly.

2 comments:

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I'm so VERY HAPPY that you liked your goodies from the last Sockret Pal package! And, I thrilled that your socks fit!!! : )

I'm glad you're feeling better. Have a great upcoming weekend.

P.S. I've also moved my blog to http://www.knittingandpraying.com

Rebecca said...

looks like a great bunch of loot. i mailed my last sockret pal package off yesterday. here's hoping that i'll have one to open and drool over soon, too!